We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
It is a delicious cake that does not require cooking and is perfect for summer but also for capricious children! It is a special menu for children.
- For the countertop:
- 200 grams of nuts
- 2 tablespoons agave syrup
- For the cream:
- 300 grams of hydrated cashews
- 2 tablespoons agave syrup
- 100 grams of blueberries
- For the colored layer:
- 300 grams of strawberries
- 2 tablespoons agave syrup
- For the glaze
- 50 grams of cocoa mass
- 1 tablespoon agave syrup
- 1 length coconut oil
Preparation time: less than 120 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Tasty cake with strawberries and chocolate (without sugar):
This dessert is made simple: the ingredients for the counter are crushed in the robot.
It is placed on a tray 18 cm in diameter. Put in the freezer for 30 minutes.
Remove and quickly prepare the blueberry cream, using hydrated cashews for a few hours. Rinse a little beforehand.
Put in the freezer for another 30 minutes and then take out and put the strawberry cream. A beautiful and tasty layer.
At the end, the cocoa mass is steamed with the coconut oil and the agave syrup put at the end.
It is important to take it out of the freezer with 30 minutes, so that the ingredients melt easily and are cool.
Slow cooker 5.0 L Digital DuraCeramic Sautéed
Casserole for vacuuming food 2.3 L
Vacuum consumables package (4 rolls-28cmx5.5m, 1 roll-20cmx6.7m, 36packs-0.95L)
Don't miss any recipes or find out what else
we set up on
To be up to date with the latest news and promotions enter your email address and click the send button
We assure you that your information will be kept secure and at any time you can change your mind by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the footer of any email you receive from us.
Chocolate cake! The best and simplest recipe
To make the best chocolate cake you need to know first of all what are the ingredients for the top, for the filling and for the cake decoration.
150 g plain chocolate
2 tablespoons margarine
250 ml liquid cream
1 packet of vanilla sugar
marzipan stars and sugar pearls
Ingredients for the filling:
300 g apricot jam, compote syrup
80 g plain chocolate
140 g butter
160 g powdered sugar
30 g sugar cough
140 g flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
Methods of preparation:
Melt the chocolate in a saucepan. Beat the butter with the powdered sugar and add the melted chocolate and egg yolks. Whisk the egg whites and add caster sugar. Then put them in the composition with chocolate. Put sifted flour with baking powder and mix lightly.
The composition is poured into a cake pan greased with oil and put in the oven for 45 minutes. After the countertop has risen, cut it into 3 parts horizontally.
Grease all three countertops and syrup them with jam and place them on top of each other.
To decorate the cake, melt the chocolate on a steam bath, add soft margarine, four tablespoons of liquid cream and leave on the steam until everything is smooth. Pour the composition over the cake and then leave to cool in the refrigerator.
Cookies with almonds and chocolate, without sugar
My dear ones, today I invite you to a large cup of tea and some cookies with almonds and chocolate, without sugar.
I know, you've heard the expression before: they melt in your mouth, but they are simply delicious and very tender. They get even better as they are locked in a box, but I don't know how much patience we have to leave them :))
You can browse other cookie recipes HERE.
These sugar-free almond and chocolate cookies are perfect for those who do not eat eggs, sugar. So, you will see in the recipe below, they do not contain eggs, sugar or flour!
Perfect you would say, wouldn't you?
Preparation time: 40 min Nr. servings: 30 Degree of difficulty: medium
- 200 gr finely ground almonds
- 100 gr greasy butter, cold
- 1 pinch of salt
- 40 gr stevia sweetener
- grated lemon peel (be organic)
- 1 sugar-free chocolate bar
[preparation title = & # 8221Preparation & # 8221]
Do not knead more than necessary, due to the heat of the hands, the butter will soften and the dough will become sticky.
Preheat the oven to 160 degrees C.
Remove the dough from the cold, unfold the foil. Here, the choice of modeling belongs to everyone. I preferred to make them as fast as possible, so I modeled some small horseshoes and some circles. The dough can be stretched, cut into the desired shapes, etc.
Place in a tray lined with baking paper and place in the oven for 12-15 minutes.
Attention: they are very tender, they must not be handled once removed from the oven. They must be allowed to cool in the pan.
Once cooled, glaze with melted chocolate on a steam bath or as desired.
Rain cake compositions
Blueberry syrup is good, but chocolate has a strange taste, I do not recommend. I use it as a topping over pancakes or other desserts. I had chocolate and others in the house, but it had to be sugar-free, so I tried this recipe I knew a long time ago. Recipe ingredients: 70 g milk 70 g sugar. Cook with Rodica Chocolate Sauce & # 8211 LaLena. Look how easy it is to prepare some fasting chocolate candies, without sugar, but with a sweet taste, which does not betray the lack of sugar at all! Ingredients for icing. You can order Sugar-Free Cakes Cupcakes Birthday Cakes Kids Cakes. Cheesecake with berry topping.
Buy Quickbury sugar-free cookies with dark chocolate 125 g online from Auchan, exceptional quality at a great price. Also, the description and specifications of the products may be modified by the manufacturers without prior notice. The stock information in the store is valid. RAW VEGAN: Chocolate orgasm! Super Profiterol recipe with gluten-free chocolate, dairy, soy or sugar! Icing: the chocolate and coconut oil are steamed to melt.
For the topping, in a bowl on a sea bath, melt the rest of the chocolate together with the coconut oil.
- 175 grams of fried almonds
- 450 grams of brown sugar
- 6 egg whites
- 10 grams of starch
- 20 ml vinegar.
Finely chop the almonds. Beat the egg whites well with a mixer. Gradually add the sugar, mixing well until completely dissolved. Add the starch and vinegar and beat well until you get a glossy and strong meringue.
Slowly add the almonds and mix so that you incorporate them nicely.
Wallpaper two trays with baking paper. Divide the meringue into two equal parts. Pour half of the meringue on each tray. Level the meringue. If you like, you can sprinkle a few chopped almonds on top of the meringue.
Then put the trays in the hot oven for an hour. After an hour, turn off the heat and let the meringue cool in the oven, with the door closed, for 1-2 hours.
Using a blender, mix 600 grams of strawberries. Mix well until you get a puree. Then strain the puree, removing the seeds. Then add 20 grams of powdered sugar to the puree.
In a bowl, mix the cream with the remaining powdered sugar. Mix the cream with almost all the strawberry puree. Stir well.
The lightest chocolate cake! You have never eaten anything tastier!
When you are looking for the perfect dessert, try this simple chocolate cake. It is prepared from simple ingredients and is ready quickly, with little effort.
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 jar of Nutella
Method of preparation
1. Heat the butter and chocolate in a bain-marie. Stir well.
2. Beat the eggs well and add the sugar, stirring constantly until you have a homogeneous mixture.
3. Add the flour to the egg mixture, beating continuously.
4. After the chocolate has cooled slightly, add it to the mixture with the baking powder. Put in the microwave, at the highest temperature, for five minutes.
5. Cut the cake in three and put Nutella between the tops. Then put Nutella on the surface of the cake.
Chocolate cake without flour and without sugar! Tasty cake ready in an hour!
A very tasty dessert, intensely chocolatey and delicate at the same time. It prepares quickly, in an hour you have the cake on the table. Between layers, we added peanuts, but you can replace them with any nuts, according to your preferences. If you don't like nuts, then don't use them. Also, the cake can be with thin slices of bananas or replace a layer of nuts with bananas.
For sponge cake:
-150 gr of 50% dark chocolate
-10 gr of cocoa (1 grated spoon)
For the cream:
-400 gr of cream cheese
-200 gr of cream for cream 30-35%
-150 gr of 50% dark chocolate.
-50 gr of fried and chopped peanuts.
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. Separate the egg whites from the yolks. Set the oven to 180 ° C and prepare the baking tin. Since I did not have a tray suitable for the size, I made one from baking paper (28 * 38 cm).
2. Melt the chocolate in a bain marie or in the microwave, mix it and leave it on the table.
3. Mix the yolks with a pinch of salt, using the whisk, then add the sifted cocoa and continue to mix until smooth.
4. Add the chocolate and mix well with a spatula.
5. Beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt, using the mixer on low speed, until they become frothy.
6. Gradually increase the speed and mix the egg whites at maximum speed until you get firm peaks.
7. Mix the chocolate composition again, it should be soft.
Advice. If it mixes hard, you can heat the composition for 5-10 seconds in the microwave or bain marie.
8. Add a small portion of egg whites to the chocolate mixture and mix. Since it is hard to mix, simply stir until smooth. Mix the second portion carefully with circular motions until it is completely incorporated. After the chocolate composition becomes elastic, add ½ of the remaining egg whites and mix with circular motions, carefully but quickly at the same time. Incorporate the last batch of egg whites. Do not mix for a long time, just enough to homogenize the composition.
9. Transfer the dough in the form lined with baking paper, level the surface and pass with a wooden skewer through the dough, to reach the bottom, first in the vertical direction, then in the horizontal direction. Thus, the dough will be evenly distributed.
10. Bake the countertop for 10 minutes and do the toothpick test. Transfer to the grill and allow to cool to room temperature.
11. Then cut the edges, cover the top with baking paper and turn it over. The dough is moist, for this reason traces remain on the knife.
Advice. You won't need leftovers. You can transfer them to a bowl, add nuts and a little cream and get the simplified version of the cake.
12. Remove the paper on which the top is baked and cut it into 4 equal rectangles.
13. In a clean, dry bowl, transfer the cream, add the cold cream cheese and start mixing at minimum speed, gradually increasing the speed to the highest. Beat the cream until it has a firm and fluffy consistency.
Advice. If you opt for the lighter version of the cream, then replace the cream cheese with sweet cream cheese without granules.
14. Melt the chocolate in a bain marie or microwave, mix it and transfer it to another bowl.
15. Add a little cream to the chocolate and mix until smooth, then add a new portion and mix again. This is done to cool the chocolate.
16. Transfer the soft and cooled chocolate to the cream bowl, then mix with the mixer on low speed until smooth. The final cream is delicate, fluffy, homogeneous and maintains its shape well.
Advice. If you are not in a hurry, put the cream in the fridge for 30-40 minutes, let it cool down and work with it easier.
17. Chop the fried peanuts with a blender.
18. Place the first countertop on the plate, divide the cream visually into 4 parts, add one part first on the edges of the countertop, using a posh, then cover the entire countertop and sprinkle it with peanuts.
Advice. Until the top is covered with cream, put the remaining cream in the fridge.
19. Add the second worktop, if necessary, straighten it at once, and cover it with cream, as well, first the edges, then the middle and press peanuts.
Advice. If you weigh the cream, then you need 187 gr for each countertop.
20. Add the third top, press lightly with the back of the spoon in the middle, cover it with cream and sprinkle with peanuts.
Advice. If the top is broken, it is not serious, add the piece next to it & # 8211 in the final cake this will not be noticed.
21. Add the last top, press lightly with the back of the spoon and decorate the surface with cream.
The cake is ready and can be served immediately. And if you put it in the fridge for at least 1 hour, then it will be tastier and more stable. Get a tall, good-looking and tasty dessert. The cake measures 18 * 13 cm, height 7.5 cm and weighs 1.1 kg.