We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
A quick and tasty lunch. I don't think anyone refuses such a thing :)
- 6 thuringer sausages
- 10 potatoes
- 1 large red onion
- a few tablespoons of oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon paprika
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
HOW TO PREPARE Grilled Thuringer recipe with onion potatoes:
First we put the potatoes, cleaned and cut into cubes, to boil in salted water.
We cut the sausages and put them on the grill and fry them on both sides.
We clean the onion, cut it into slices and fry it in a little oil. Add the paprika, mix well and remove from the heat.
We pour the drained potatoes over the hardened onions. Add salt and pepper to taste and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
We serve hot potatoes with fried sausages and assorted pickles.
Peel a squash, grate it and cut it into 6 pieces. The onion is also cleaned and cut into small pieces, then put it together with the butter and the potatoes, after 2-3 minutes add enough water to cover the potatoes, cover with a lid and let it boil over low heat so as not to crumble. , when they are almost ready, add 2-3 cloves of crushed garlic. Serve with a grill. Good appetite!
Try this video recipe too
Ingredients Marinated herring
4 threaded herrings (approx. 350 gr file herring)
1 organic lemon (will be used when serving)
3 large cloves of garlic
2 wire marar
2 fresh mint threads
15 tablespoons vinegar (I used apples)
15 tablespoons olive oil
salt, black pepper, chili flakes
1 red onion (small)
2 green onion threads
1 tablespoon capers (in vinegar or salt)
4 parsley threads
3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
Calories: 320 horsepower / serving
Pan-fried potatoes with onion, garlic, eggplant and dill
• 700 g potatoes
• 2 eggplants
• 3 onions
• 3 cloves of garlic
• salt pepper
1. Using a knife, cut the eggplant into cubes.
2. If the eggplants are bitter, you can sprinkle them with salt and set aside for 15-20 minutes. After that you have to wash them under a stream of cold water and dry them with paper towels. Fry the eggplant in a hot pan with oil.
3. Using a knife, cut the onion into pieces.
4. Cut the potatoes as you like. We cut the potatoes into thin halves into rounds: this way they fry very well and become crumbly.
5. Fry the potatoes in a hot pan with oil. Add finely chopped onion and cook until smooth.
6. Cover with a lid and cook over low heat.
7. Add the previously prepared eggplant, then season with salt and pepper.
8. Add the garlic and dill.
* The content of this article is for information only and is not intended to be a substitute for medical advice. For a correct diagnosis, we recommend that you consult a specialist.
4 pieces pork musclesA recipe easy to prepare, not recommended for dieters: Grilled pork muscles with potatoes.
We wash the pork well and season it, then I put it on the grill on the stove, I have a grill with a lid. From time to time I lifted the lid and sprinkled it with red wine.
I prepared the potato garnish as follows: I cleaned the potatoes, washed them, cut them straw and fried them in the fryer.
Serve the meat with potatoes and a glass of red wine. Good appetite .
1. Peel and chop the onion julien & # 8211 ie cut the onion in half lengthwise, from the end to the mustache, then slice the halves lengthwise so as to obtain round slices, which are unfolded by hand before hardening. Garlic cloves are sliced. Put to harden in 2-3 tablespoons of oil in a saucepan. Put the carrot on the grater and place it over the onion together with a teaspoon of paprika.
2. Chop the diced tomatoes and after the onion has become transparent, add it to the pan. Also now we put a tip of a sugar knife to balance the acidity of the tomatoes. Let the tomato juice simmer over low heat for 10 minutes.
3. Taste and season with salt to taste. Add the juice of half a lemon (it is not mandatory if the sour stew is not approved). Chop the fresh dill and flavor the onion stew.
4. Roast the chicken legs with salt, pepper and paprika, grill them well and put them, in a saucepan, over the onion stew, to leave their aroma and juice.
This chimichurri sauce is of Uruguayan / Argentine origin suitable for various dishes, both cold and hot.
You will find variants and variants of this sauce, each boasting that his or her is the best, the most authentic or even original. But there are varieties depending on the area or country, as with our stuffed cabbage rolls. Some make it with white wine vinegar, others with red wine vinegar or mixed with apple cider vinegar some actually grind the ingredients and crush them, others only touch them with a knife and look on the internet you will find variants and variants which more than which.
The first interaction was in 2012-2013 in Miami at Lola Restaurant & Grill, in an authentic Argentine restaurant. There I ate for the first time a high quality beef, beautifully marbled and with a phenomenal taste cooked on a charcoal grill, placed in front of customers.
I could talk a lot and well about this sauce and I think there is nothing I would not associate it with. From vegetables to meat, fish and even pasta. It is generally used for grilled meat, but along the way I also associated it with bean hummus or in chicken salad.
It is a cold sauce, made from 100% vegetable ingredients, also suitable for those who are vegetarians.
Stay tuned for the list of ingredients, the easy way to prepare and it will definitely enter your menu!
Stay tuned for the list of ingredients, but also for the simple way of preparation.
More other sweet or savory sauce recipes can be found in the sauces section, click here or on the photo.
You can also follow me on Instagram, click on the photo.
Or on the Facebook page, click on the photo.
- 3 parsley bindings
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano tip
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1/2 yellow onion
- 150 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 red hot pepper
- 40-50 ml of white wine vinegar, depending on taste
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper flakes
- Salt to taste
Method of preparation:
Peel the onion, garlic and finely chop them.
Remove the seeds from the hot pepper and chop finely.
It is very important that the ingredients are cut from the knife and the knife is well sharpened. Do not put them on the grater because the taste will be distorted!
Put in a large bowl of oregano with vinegar to hydrate.
Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well. It can be used immediately after homogenization, but it is much better after a few hours, when the tastes combine.
That was simple, fast and tasty. And from here I can only wish you good luck and good appetite!
Thuringer sausages with pan-fried vegetablesThuringer sausages with pan-fried vegetables
Thuringer sausages with pan-fried vegetables
- 1 kg of potatoes
- 1 large onion
- 3 peppers of different colors
- 500 grams of Sausage Th & uumlringer
- salt pepper
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika powder
- 1/2 bunch of parsley
- 2 cloves of garlic
Method of preparation: Thuringer sausages with pan-fried vegetables
Rack of lamb
Grate the ginger (a piece of about half a finger). Salt the meat, sprinkle with ginger. Meanwhile, heat the grill. Add the meat on the grill, turn from time to time, on one side and the other.
Lamb steak can be served with a wholemeal salad, with homemade dressing, without too much fat, and a little wholemeal bread.
Grilled lamb leg and liver (barbecue) for the Ascension of the Lord
The lamb pulp and liver are washed, wiped, marinated for about two hours. After removing from the marinade, the pulp
The ribs are washed, greased with olive oil then seasoned with salt, oregano pepper, sprinkled
Ingredients for grilled trout, simple recipe, dietary, written and video step by step
Preparation for the grilled trout recipe
You can read further the written recipe or go directly to the video recipe with a bird on the picture below.
Grilled trout video recipe
The fish is cleaned of scales, eviscerated and washed very well with cold water.
We grow trout, this way the fire will penetrate to the bone, the fish will not remain raw.
Sprinkle the fish with a teaspoon and a half of salt, on both sides, but also on the inside.
Let the fish sit with salt for 20 minutes, fishermen say this is the method for "sweetening" the fish.
We put the fish on the hot grill, the embers must not be very strong. We turn the fish on both sides, we check that they are well penetrated.
Tips from Gina Bradea
-The trout has small scales, it is very easy to clean with a knife. I put the fish on a household bag, and when I finish cleaning and eviscerating the fish, I pack the bag and throw everything away immediately, without making a mess.
-After cleaning, rub the trout lightly with cornstarch, then rinse with cold water. In this way it is also cleaned of mucus.
-The cooking time differs depending on the size of the fish. I recommend looking for smaller fish, so that they don't stay raw in the middle.
-The fire is good for fish when you keep your hand on it at 25-30 cm and it will not burn.
-Grease the grill well with oil and be patient so that it is well heated before putting the fish, so that it does not stick.
-The fish returns when it comes off easily, do not insist before, that it will break.
-If you are on a salt-free diet, don't add salt to fish!
How to serve grilled trout?
With much desire, of course! Sitting on the plate, with lemon slices, maybe with some mujdei. A garnish is welcome, depending on the diet you follow. You can serve with natural potatoes, sauteed vegetables, grilled or steamed & hellip
Good appetite and increase in tasty and healthy cooking!
When you want a simple and tasty recipe, go to google, write the name of the recipe you are looking for and with Gina Bradea. You will definitely find a delicious recipe, Gina Bradea brand.
Re & # 539 recipes with Gina Bradea & raquo Recipes & raquo Grilled trout, simple recipe, dietetic, written and video step by step