We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
I beat the two eggs with a cup of sugar until I almost melted the sugar, I added the two cups of slit, and I continued to mix with the mixer, I added the flour repeatedly so as not to make me lumpy, we combine the oil and mix well , then add the rest of the ingredients and continue to mix.
It should result in a thinner composition than the cake but not much,
In an oven tray covered with baking paper, pour the composition and put it in the preheated oven until it passes the toothpick test.
Meanwhile, in a non-stick pan, add the sugar over low heat until golden, then add the butter and then the apples that have been washed, cleaned and cut as desired, rounds, cubes. The apples must then turn golden.
When the blackberry is almost ready, take it out of the oven and cover it with our caramelized apple icing and put it in the oven for another 10 minutes.
Allow to cool and then cut.
If you want sweeter than it is, you can add 2 cups of sugar to the blackberry composition, so I have a recipe with 2 cups of sugar, but in my family I have someone with diabetes and I always halve the dose of sugar.
You can press powdered sugar over the cake whoever you want.
Starting from this recipe, I make all kinds of possible combinations:
replace the 3 tablespoons of jam with 3 apples given on a grater or other fruit cut into smaller pieces;
cut it in half and fill it with vanilla cream, syrup it with coffee + brandy;
caramelize some fruit in the tray and pour over this composition (a kind of cake turned)
Blackberry with caramelized apple icing - Recipes
CAKE WITH WHOLE CARAMELIZED APPLES
On the way to warm countries, a rooster
It landed near my oven
He also wanted to taste - do you understand? & # 8211
Some caramel cake and whole apples.
INGREDIENTS whole apple cake
- 6 eggs
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 6 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 tablespoon cold water
- 1 sachet of baking powder
- 10 medium apples
- 7 tablespoons caramelized sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon of cinnamon powder
- 6 tablespoons strawberry jam
- caramelize (it should not burn!) the 7 tablespoons of sugar directly in the tray (diameter 28 cm) in which to bake apples We spread the caramel on the bottom and on the walls of the vessel (For me it was more complicated because the tray had a non-stick inside and the caramel did not spread evenly). You can use a larger diameter pan.
- we clean the apples and take them out, then roll them in the mixture of the 2 tablespoons of brown sugar and cinnamon. We place them over the caramelized sugar We fill them with strawberry jam then leave them in the preheated oven at 180 degrees for about 40 minutes.
- In the meantime, I'm preparing the countertop. Separate the egg whites from the yolks. Mix the egg whites with a pinch of salt and finally add the sugar Add one egg yolk to the egg white foam and mix with a silicone spatula Add water, oil, then sifted flour and mix with baking powder and mix with a spatula.
- Remove the apples from the oven , let them cool for a few minutes, then cover them with dough Put in the oven at 180 degrees for another 30 minutes (check with the toothpick test). Remove the cake with whole apples while it is still hot and turn it on a plate, so that it comes off easily Let it cool.
- We prepare the caramel. Carmelize the sugar, add the butter and mix vigorously. Remove from the heat and mix with sour creamLet it cool to obtain the desired consistency. I didn't let it harden too much, to use this caramel as a icing but also to syrup the top.
- good appetite!
Fasting black woman with cocoa icing
A & icircnceput Lent, the longest and hardest fast of the year for Orthodox Christians. If you are fasting, it means that you have already given up a lot of work that you like, at least for a few weeks.
The good news is that there are still sweets that you can enjoy and that are fasting.
Fasting black woman with icing is one of the best and simplest cakes you can make & icircn post. It is extremely simple and will be to the liking of the whole family, even if they are fasting or not.
- 250 g sugar
- 250 ml of mineral water
- 125 ml oil
- 4 tablespoons jam or jam
- 4 tablespoons cocoa
- 100 g chopped walnuts
- 1 sachet of baking powder
- 400 g of flour
- For the glaze:
- 6 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons cocoa
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 3 tablespoons hot water
Preheat the oven to 165 degrees.
Using a mixer, mix the flour, sugar, oil, mineral water and baking powder until you get a smooth cream. Add the jam and walnuts and incorporate them with a spoon or spatula.
Bake for 40-45 minutes or until blackened is evenly browned.
In the meantime, you can take care of the glaze. Mix the powdered sugar, cocoa and lukewarm oil and mix until smooth. At the end, put 3 tablespoons of boiling water and mix again.
When the cake has cooled slightly, pour the icing. You can decorate with ground walnuts or coconut.
You have to see it too.
Check with caramelized apples and raisins
One of the last nights because the traffic allowed me I got home a little earlier from work than I usually do, maybe it's due to the fact that normal people take a while off or maybe it was just a day when people stayed at home to cook, but I took advantage of this and created (again with what I had around the house) a delicious cake with caramelized apples and raisins.
4 tablespoons yogurt 0% fat
I peeled the apples, then cut them into cubes and put them in a pan on the stove.
I added 3 tablespoons of sugar, cinnamon, raisins and let them caramelize over low heat, then I put them aside and went to the cake.
I separated the yolks from the egg whites, I rubbed the yolk well with the sugar until it doubled in volume, I then added the yogurt, vanilla essence, flour, I mixed everything well and I put this mixture aside until I beat the egg whites. loud.
I mixed the 2 compositions and then I poured some of this dough into a cake pan lined with oil and flour, then I put a layer of apples and caramelized raisins, again dough and finally the last part of remaining fruit.
I put the cake in the oven (preheated), until it browned nicely and passed the toothpick test.
Blacks with Chocolate Icing
For this recipe, we need:
2 sachets of vanilla sugar
Method of preparation
- We start by mixing the solid ingredients. For the blackberry composition we will put the flour, baking powder, cocoa, brown sugar, vanilla sugar, and at the end a little salt and we will start mixing. Near the end, add the ground walnuts in the same bowl and mix a little more. We leave this composition for the time being and take care of the liquid part of the mixture. We will beat the 3 eggs in a bowl, then we will put them in another bowl. Add the milk and melted butter and start mixing well. When it is ready, we will pour this liquid composition over the solid one prepared earlier and we will try to obtain from the 2, our composition of blackberry that must be homogeneous.
- We are preparing a tray, in which we will put a baking sheet. We pour the composition obtained earlier, taking care not to leave anything in the bowl! But for people who have children with them, of course we skip this step, leave a little for them, we know very well that our mother or grandmother left us too! Level the composition in the tray with a spoon or whatever you have on hand and consider that it can help you with this. The tray is ready to be placed in the oven! We set it at 150 degrees for 45 minutes. After it is baked, we will take it out of the oven, and we will let it cool for about 1 hour.
- And now it's time to make the icing! We put a saucepan of water on the fire. When it starts to boil, turn the heat to low. Over this we put another saucepan or a larger kettle in which we put the milk chocolate and the bitter one. We let them melt, and then we start mixing them. We also add the cooking cream. This will help the glaze become softer. We pour it over the blackberry and level it nicely. Our iced blackberry is ready, we will leave it to cool so that the chocolate on top hardens.
- Cut into squares or rhombuses as you like. It sits nicely on a plate and can be served. Our blackberries are tasty, fragrant and elegant. I assure you that they will be to everyone's liking and will disappear from the plate immediately, especially if you have children or grandchildren!
Quick recipe for fasting and sweet apple pie
If you want to enjoy a tasty, fasting or sweet cake, you have some ready-to-cook and ready-to-serve products that you can try. Do you want a delicious fasting apple pie, but you don't have time to cook? We offer you a product that does not require thawing, which you can prepare in the oven without any effort. It is about the apple and cinnamon pie from Edenia, created according to a Greek-inspired recipe, a dessert that will conquer you instantly!
During periods when you are not fasting, we recommend that you enjoy an apple strudel or a pie with sweet cheese, apples and raisins. We also invite you to experience the flavor of a French tart with crispy tender dough and caramelized apple filling. You can order dessert here.
Wash the apples well, peel them and cut them into thicker slices. Caramelize 5-6 tablespoons of caster sugar, then add chopped margarine and mix. Pour the composition into a tray, rotating it until the sauce coats inside. Place the apple slices, sprinkle with lemon juice, sprinkle with cinnamon and place the tray in the preheated oven.
Meanwhile, prepare the tart top with caramelized apples. Make a dough from flour, margarine and a little salt. Knead until you get a crumbly dough, then add 50 ml of cold water gradually, to homogenize it. Shape the dough and form a ball that you can wrap in a plastic wrap and put it in the fridge.
Remove the pan from the oven, cover the apples with the spread dough. Put the container in the oven and keep it for about 20 minutes. When the dessert is ready, take it out of the oven and leave it to cool for 10 minutes, then turn it over on a plate. Garnish with whipped cream when serving.
Prepare if you or Apple pie caramelized when you want to indulge in a fragrant, crunchy and delicious dessert. Serve with tea for the most beautiful days of fasting.
In a bowl, put the grated apples, sugar, vanilla sugar, cinnamon.
The flour is mixed with the baking powder and added to the composition.
Add the oil and mix well to mix
the result is a slightly viscous composition.
In a pan greased with oil and lined with flour, add the composition with a spoon. and levels easily.
I sprinkled almonds on top.
Place in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, until golden and lightly detached from the edges of the tray.
I tested it with the toothpick.
Glaze: add all the ingredients in a kettle and mix well. After 3-4 minutes it starts to bind, make sure it doesn't drop too much, that it doesn't burn, then add margarine.
Pour hot over the cake or wait for the cake to cool, cut it nicely into squares or rhombuses and then glaze.
Chocolate blackberry, caramelized apples and vanilla-flavored cream
Slightly moist top, with dark chocolate and walnut, caramelized apples with a lot of cinnamon and vanilla cream, they combined perfectly in a delicious Negresă with chocolate, caramelized apples and vanilla-flavored cream!
Chocolate blackberry, caramelized apples and vanilla-flavored cream
Slightly moist top, with dark chocolate and walnut, caramelized apples with a lot of cinnamon and vanilla cream, they combined perfectly & icircn in a delicious Negresă with chocolate, caramelized apples and vanilla-flavored cream!
This is also a guaranteed delight Blackberry with apricot jam and chocolate, but if you opt for something simpler, you can prepare this Fasting black woman with jam and nuts.
Ingredients for Blackberry with chocolate, caramelized apples and vanilla-flavored cream
- For the countertop:
- 5 eggs, medium
- 125 g sugar
- 100 g of dark chocolate
- 125 g butter (82%)
- 125 g flour
- 75 g ground walnuts
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- For apple cream:
- 750 g of grated apples
- 100 g vanilla sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 125 g butter (82%)
- 1 tablespoon semolina
- For decoration:
- 200 g vanilla flavored cream
- chocolate flakes, for decoration
Preparation Blackberry with chocolate, caramelized apples and vanilla-flavored cream
Prepare the countertop in a 25/25 cm shape.
Separate the egg whites from the yolks and sprinkle a little salt over the egg whites.
melt Chocolate broken & icirc together with the butter, in the microwave, or in the bain marie, then let it cool.
Turn the oven to 180 degrees.
Mix the egg whites until they froth, then gradually add the sugar and mix at the top until you get a firm meringue.
Add the yolks and essence over the lightly cooled chocolate and incorporate the meringue into the resulting composition.
Sift the flour mixed with the baking powder on top and gradually incorporate it, mixing with a spatula.
In the end, we incorporate ground walnut.
Wallpaper the base of the baking sheet with paper, grease the walls with oil and powder with flour.
& Icircntemem the composition of black with chocolate I icircn it and bake it at 180 degrees for 30-35 minutes.
& Icircntre meanwhile, we put purebred apples caramelize it with sugar and leave it until the syrup forms.
Add the butter cut into small pieces and mix until it melts, then add the semolina and mix again until it absorbs all the syrup.
Turn off the heat and add the cinnamon.
Over the cooled blackberry top, spread the warm apple cream, then cool the cake in the pantry.
The countertop will be slightly moistened with warm cream. We do not remove it from the mold to create condensation. That way he won't have to be syruped.
After the apple cream has cooled, spread the whipped cream over it and sprinkle chocolate flakes on top.
We give delicious Chocolate blackberry, caramelized apples and vanilla-flavored cream refrigerate for 30-40 minutes, because it is delicious cold.
Cook with ina garten: black pudding with ice cream
M) biscuit (biscuit) (F) chocolate (chocolate) (F) candy (candy) (F) donut (donut) (F) black (black) (F) pudding (pudding). Rating: 3 & # 8211 102 reviews & # 8211 40 min. Csokoládé (csokoládé, csokoládét, csokoládék, csokoládéja) candy donut black pudding cream cake with pancake cheese croissant. Cream cake with cheese Pancake limni (brăwni) naă (phudding) iaţamî9 (khas tărd) îialăn (chis khěk) taill (kherp) a iniolă (khraw sxngkh). A special pudding with a strong aroma of caramelized apples and butter is more. Unbaked cake with apples, biscuits and vanilla pudding. Chocolate pudding & # 8211. Discover (and save!) Your own Pins on Pinterest. See more ideas about Blackberry, Cakes, Food. Blackberry variants may contain nuts, icing, melted cheese, chocolate or other ingredients. Thus, we offer you a simple and delicious blackberry recipe, with which you can easily conquer them. Sparkle And Love sparkleandlove.
I'm not a big fan of sweets, but I eat homemade cakes with gusto. I don't know why, but in fasting, most often. Three delicious, easy recipes.
It is a recipe for fasting blackberry, one for muffins with apples and another for pudding with bananas and chocolate. Vanilla cream: 550 ml milk. We offer you a cauliflower pudding that will make you lick your fingers. Photo Blackberry with nut and instant cocoa Nesquik. I got a pudding cake, very tasty with a fluffy top.
We can turn the ordinary black into a real simandico cake by adding something to it. Fasting blackberry, simple, vegan recipe, with cheap and handy ingredients. Combining powder for making Negresa cake 550 g. Sugar, wheat starch, wheat flour, cocoa with low fat content 10 and. Special Negresa recipe from the category Miscellaneous sweets Healthy desserts, Food. Other Ingredients: 24 biscuits2 sachets of pudding.